Riverworks X Series, Riverworks Z Series
Riverworks X Wader Combo
$650.00 – $750.00
Riverworks X Series Waders
The X Series Waders have 5 layer legs and seat with a 3 layer body.
These durable and breathable waders set a new standard in fishing gear, designed to beat the elements. Integrated gravel guards, strategic seam placement for reducing wear and the advanced Hydrafuse Submerge technology give these waders the edge at a price point that makes them accessible to a wide range of anglers.
Riverworks have added style and functionality to these waders, which sets them apart from many of the offerings on the market today. Small details like casting cuffs under the arms allow for increased movement and comfort for those long days of casting, line mending and of course landing. Laser-cut belt loops keep the all-important wading belt in place, the adjustable top of the waders makes them a perfect fit and the water-resistant front pockets provide accessible storage.
The X Series Waders are designed to get you there and back, time after time.
The X Series Waders are designed for the big km days. These have all the features you are looking for. Articulated knees with the seams on the outside of the leg to create ease of motion and added long life. Duraprene soled neoprene socks which resist compression day after day. Laser-cut belt loops to ensure the belt is secured should you slip. 2 water-resistant front pockets to keep your gear dry even in the rain; they also have a small inner dry bag for the goodies that just can’t get wet. Available in a huge range of sizes to get that perfect fit.
Riverworks X Series Felt Boots
Introducing the NEW X-Series Felt wading boot, built tough to withstand the demands of the rivers. We have removed the features that flaw many other boots on the market and produced a clean, simple design that masters functionality and boasts second-to-none durability. Developed in conjunction with our Riverworks Pro Team, the X-Series boot is built to last while keeping you comfortable and focused on the task at hand.
- Heavy-duty Nubuck leather
- Dual Zone sole construction
- EVA foam insert for excellent shock absorption
- Waterproof full molded shank for excellent torsional rigidity and support
- 30 positions for customizable grip stud placement
- Comfortable neoprene lining and shock-absorbing Hexaform™ removable insole.
- Slimline rubber toe capTriple stitched with heavy-duty German thread
- Alloy roller eyes for smooth lacing and a perfect fit
Riverworks Z Series Felt Boots
FAST DRYING, LIGHT, AND AFFORDABLE
Riverworks Z SERIES WADING BOOTS™ is light and quick-drying for all-day comfort. Synthetic uppers are double stitched with German thread for durability. These boots will stay lighter by absorbing less water even after being totally submerged. Fitted with quality noncorrosive lacing hardware.
The Z SERIES WADING BOOTS™ are designed for less abrasive conditions, the X SERIES WADING BOOTS™ are recommended if you are going to be spending more time in amongst stones and rocks.
- Molded PU midsole provides excellent shock absorption to maintain your comfort throughout the day
- Riverworks X Tread Felt sole. Comfortable neoprene lining and shock-absorbing Hexaform™ removable insole
- Durable molded rubber toe cap